Table of Contents
Recently I presented an overview of my ideas in an ITEST seminar called Black Holes & Free Will (my part starts at the 41 minute mark)
Science&Faith
- Great Catholic Scientists (first 43, next 48, last 60)
- Catholic Civilization (part I, part II)
- La Milagrosa Guadalupana
- Eucharistic Miracles
- God's Fingerprints
- Why Science&Religion?
- The Anthropic Principle
- The Origin of the human Family (part I, part II, part III)
- On the Science of Medjugorje (part I, part II)
- The Mother of all Proofs of God
Faith
- St Michael's Spear (part I, part II, part III)
- Rosary Miracles
- Charles Williams, a first encounter
- Mini-catechism for Non-conformists
- What happened to the Apostles
- Chronology of Redemption
- The Trinity in the Old Testament
- God's Immanence
- Jesus' Self-claims
- Three Pope Parrallels
- Catholic Dogma in the Koran
- St Joseph, patron of the Universal Church
- Mary Magdalene, of Bethany
- The Womb of Salvation
- Paradise
- Musings on the Soul
- The 'Terrible' Truth
- Marian Titles, the definite collection
Science
- St Michael's Spear (part I, part II, part III)
- Rosary Miracles
- Charles Williams, a first encounter
- Mini-catechism for Non-conformists
- What happened to the Apostles
- Chronology of Redemption
- The Trinity in the Old Testament
- God's Immanence
- Jesus' Self-claims
- Three Pope Parrallels
- Catholic Dogma in the Koran
- St Joseph, patron of the Universal Church
- Mary Magdalene, of Bethany
- The Womb of Salvation
- Paradise
- Musings on the Soul
- The 'Terrible' Truth
- Marian Titles, the definite collection
Plz comment!
ReplyDeleteOr email me: m.a.uijttewaal@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWerkt deze blog nog?
ReplyDelete